Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding , to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework , to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants , for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings , to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Oral Cancer Screenings , to detect disease at a curable stage
- Invisalign , to align into the right position using an alternative to traditonal metal braces
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy , to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers , for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings , to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures , to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment , to save an infected tooth
- Sealants , to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening , to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment , for chronic jaw pain
- Snoring & Sleep Apnea , alternative treatment to CPAP therapy
- Tooth Extractions , when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
- Nitrous Oxide , to provide a more comfortable expierence for those who fear the dentist
Dental Anesthesia, numbing without a syringe and without pain for those who have needle/dental phobia.
For many, the numbing injection required for dental anesthetic is the most unpleasant part of their dental visit. This is why we provide a innovative local anesthesia delivery system which causes little to no pain. This is very popular to those who fear needles and prefer a more comfortable injection. This computer controlled system allows us to numb only a single tooth without affecting surrounding teeth, tongue, lips or cheek. However, single tooth numbing isn't recommended for all dental treatment, it makes for a great option when needed. We utilize our numbing maching beyond single tooth anesthesia, for traditional methods of numbing. Using our computer system we can determine the exact amount of anesthesia necessary for your dental treatment while controlling the pressure and flow rate of the anesthetic. This makes for less post-operative sensitivity and a much more pleasant experience.
Emergency Dental Treatment
Dr. Jody Wilson is here for your dental emergencies. If you are experiencing any unusual symptoms please call our office for assistance at 317-816-0841. If this is a true dental emergency, when calling our office you will be given a number to reach our doctor. If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely.